Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedding Pictures!

After months, I've finally posted our wedding pictures. I'll keep this short and sweet. There are already more than enough on facebook.


Mom & her boy! :)

Just a fun one of my grandparents!

My whole family! My wonderful dad and grandpa "gave me away".

Gregory's Fam!



Dancing with my husband!



Our rings. Not at all what I picked out, but somehow he managed to get an even more beautiful ring than I could have pictured! (With his momma's help!)


Our photographer said: "Ok, now put your chests together." And this is what she gets. The chest bump!


I am amazed by the cake, made my Leigh Harvey!

Our bridal party! Ally Blaschak, Laura Seyler, Heidi Horst, Ashley Gillis, Terri Hook, Ang Carnahan, Nate Adams, Tom Pollock, Mat Zubik, Ryan Seth, Kasey Kriebel, and Eric Leonard.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kayla! Okay, I LOOOOVE the chest bump photo! Funny! Greg's got a comical look on his face and you look like you're trying to dance seductively with him. LOL! Too cute! Haven't blogged for two months! I'm back now, though! Gonna go browse your blog and see what I missed...

    ReplyDelete